Friday, October 3, 2014

AVICII - THE DAYS


 There has been a lot of talk recently, both good and bad, about Avicii's health. In a recent interview with Billboard, Avicii has spoken publicly for the first time since cancelling all his 2014 shows. He addressed some of his health issues that resulted in an operation to remove both his gall bladder and appendix, which he says led his sickly appearance.

"I'd just been going and going...I was dropping weight. I took a month off, but it wasn't really a month off. I was in the studio 12 hours a day, and then went right back to touring."

Fortunately, it seems the break has paid off as he goes on to say "taking a break was the absolute best thing I've done. I'm doing better and better".

In addition to the interview, he released his latest single "The Days", sticking with his most recent guitar driven tracks with vocals from Robbie Williams. The track is the first release from his upcoming album, set to be released in the spring of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment